Sunday, September 16, 2012

Silk Road Restaurant Milton Keynes

I have now completed a series of photo shoots at the Silk Road Restaurant in Milton Keynes.

The first was a shoot of the Team GB Olympian Andrew Baggaley before the events started as Silk Road was a sponsor for Andrew, all of Andrews family where there and we had a great time having photos done with all the staff and doing some cooking in the kitchen!

The second shoot was part of the restaurants relaunch and was mainly food product shoots.
I was very pleased how well they turned out and they can be seen on their facebook page and in the new menu (still being designed).


The last shoot was their VIP opening evening were the job was more people shoots and 'paping' people when they arrived getting their free glass of (very nice) Champaign.
As I like my food, taking pictures in a restaurant is very challenging of my self control and I have to admit to grabbing the odd
onion bhaji from the freebies evey now and then :o) (very nice)


No comments:

Post a Comment