Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christening in Bedford

Had a great time last Sunday photographing an Italian baptism or christening, not sure which is correct, the sun shone, and priest was very accommodating, I could use flash and do what I wanted, so got some fantastic mages for the proud parents.
Bedford has a big Italian community and to be part of this wonderful event was an honour.
Afterwards the party was at Kempston cricket club, nice food was laid on and I thought it rude not to participate, note to self to be more restrained as ate too much, although I did turn down numerous drinks that were kindly offered.
Throughout the entire day I took 566 photos, this many as multi shots each time because someone always blinks at the wrong time....
Finally got the DVD done with 160 fantastic images and done a 8x6 free print in a nice mount, going to hand them over tomorrow, also loaded them into my iPad so I can show them on the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment